Want To Restore Your Teeth with Dental Implants?
“Enjoy modern dentistry in a relaxing high-tech environment!”
Dental implants are metal frames or posts that are surgically fixed into the jawbone beneath your gums, permitting the dentist to mount replacement teeth onto them. To replace the entire tooth with the root, a titanium implant is surgically inserted into the jawbone and covered with a replacement crown. As it functions just like a natural tooth, dental implants provide several advantages for patients.
- Dental implants achieve a success rate with 95 and 98 percent.
- Unlike dental bridges, dental implants do not increase tooth sensitivity and decay as the implant seamlessly interconnects into your jawbone.
- Those who follow regular oral health can enjoy their implants to last a lifetime.
- The dental implant feels and looks like a natural tooth, and crowns can be created with all-ceramic materials.
- Implants can keep your jawbone strong as they do not depend on help from adjoining teeth.
Everyone can undergo implant surgery if their jaws and gums are healthy. An oral surgeon or a dentist or a periodontist or an implant specialist will conduct a detailed review of your medical history and an evaluation of jaws, gums and remaining teeth prior to implant surgery. If you follow an excellent oral hygienic life in your everyday activities and do regular dental checkups with the dentist, you can have long-term success for dental implants.
Interested to get a perfect dental implant service? Feel free to contact us for professional Dental Implants in Riverside, Ca by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (951)892-0022.